Something I’ve seen all over recently is supplies to journal in notebooks, planners and apparently even Bibles. It definitely brought out the child in me, because all I used to do was arts & crafts projects. I’m not sure that I’d have the patience to keep up with a calendar the way that a lot of people do with stickers, markers, etc.
However, I thought Bible journaling was fun, because it’s something I sort-of do already. I love highlighting and writing in it. Plus, this is just another way of praying. It’s a fun one too.
So, I went on a little hunt and listed some of the best products I found to use for your own Bible journaling. Plus, at the bottom, I linked some of my favorite blog posts I’ve found that talk about this topic, because there’s so much to know!
As a disclaimer, this is in no way inclusive of everything available. These were just my personal favorite products.
- Accu-Gel Bible Highlighters (Love these, because it says they don’t bleed through the thin pages!)
- Sharpie Highlighters (These are great because they’re brighter than normal.)
My favorite part about all of this is seeing all the cute tabs people create, for each book in the Bible. I just found this adorable tab-creator, where you can customize what you’re creating. It’s awesome. Or, if you’re not as artistically-inclined, there’s always adorable pre-made tabs as well.
Favorite Product(s) Found:
There are also a ton of random things I found online that seem so fun. First, I think stickers are a must. I’ve had a weird obsession with them ever since I can remember. Plus, I love personalizing your things with book covers. It not only protects what’s inside, but can be anything you want it to be on the outside. I listed one of my favorite covers below.
The best thing I found, though, was the Complete Guide to Bible Journaling. That thing looks amazing. Enough said.
Favorite Product(s) Found:
- Faith Stickers
- Bible Cover
- Complete Guide to Bible Journaling: Creative Techniques to Express Your Faith
BIBLE JOURNALING BLOG POSTS
Beyond all of the supplies I found on my own, there were a ton of blog posts about this that I found on Pinterest. Some listed products, while others listed ways to use them. I tried to put together a list of a few of my favorites, so that you guys can get even more inspired!
Favorite Blog Posts:
- Best Bible Journaling Supplies-Catholic Icing
- Bible Journaling for The Beginner-Christa Sterken
- Bible Journaling Essentials-Taz and Belly
- Simple Bible Journaling Ideas that Anyone can Do!-Hip Homeschooling Blog
- Faber Castell Gelatos Tutorial for Bible Journaling-Southern Couture
BIBLE JOURNALING VIDEOS
Y’all can’t think that I forgot about YouTube, right?! I’m a very visual person, and love to watch what other people are doing, as opposed to just reading it. So, I knew there had to be some good videos out there for people like me.
Favorite YouTube Videos:
- How to Start a Journaling Bible-Caton Elizabeth
- My 1st BIBLE JOURNALING Tutorial-Paigique
- Tips on how to get started Bible Journaling-Natalie Elphinstone
- Bible Journaling 101: Part 1:Bibles & Supplies-Rachel Blunder (More videos in this series!)
- Flip-Through Video Tour of my Journaling Bible-thethinkingcloset
I know this post was to inspire my readers, but I think I just inspired myself to do a lil’ shopping trip soon. Do you guys have any other resources you use or favorite products? Comment below!